How to decorate your bedroom is not always an easy task to do. Some people are able to redecorate their bedroom without spending money by moving around furniture in the house or simply buying a new bedding. Sometimes we totally like a new look for our bedroom mimicking a 5 star hotel room that is cozy and elegant. These tips will help you how to decorate your bedroom.
1. Your bed is the focal point in your bedroom. Choose bedding sets that gives a luxurious feel but affordable with a comforter and pillow shams that will match the color scheme of your bedroom. You may add a throw pillow to decorate your bed.
2. Decide if you need draperies in your bedroom. Accessorize you bedroom with curtains is one way to give your bedroom a new look. Adding curtains add elegance to a room but may not be good for allergy sufferers. Choose the color scheme for your curtains and blinds that will match the over all look of your bedroom.
3. Decorate in 3's. Add different heights, colors and textures.
4. Pick the right wall art to hang in your bedroom. Limit one or 2 wall arts for a clean look.
5. Accessorize with paint. Paint your room to a calming and soothing color that promotes a good night sleep.
6. Add some soft lighting to your bedroom.
7. Add an accent chair if you have a big room.
8. A vase of fresh flowers or a potted plant adds freshness to your bedroom. Let go of any dead plants.
9. Placing an area rug to your bedroom adds warmth and coziness to your space.
10. Some people prefer having a TV in their bedroom but not having one will promote a better sleep.
11. LuxComfybedding.com carries all kinds of bedroom accessories that will give your sanctuary an elegant look and cozy feel for blissful deep sleep.
Accessorizing Your Bedroom
This wrap helps with tension, pain stiffness from neck, back and shoulder areas making you feel refreshed and relaxed.
This Autumn leaves barrel back accent chair is a beautiful and elegant addition to any space. Shop LuxComfyBedding.com for quality and durable accent chairs. How to decorate Your Bedroom with accent chair?